Join our club today to gain valuable experience managing people, finances, projects and deadlines- perfect leadership skills to highlight on your resume!
If you are interested in becoming a student member of the American Marketing Association, you can go to this webpage to sign up: https://www.ama.org/Pages/BecomeMember.aspx
The benefits of being a student member of the AMA include:
- Access to member only content on AMA.org
- Marketing News digital edition, the industry’s leading online magazine for marketing information, trends, and hot topics.
- Opportunity to attend the International Collegiate Conference
- The annual International Collegiate Conference is designed to provide the ultimate marketing experience, delivering advanced knowledge, leading edge practices and networking opportunities. Over 1,400 of the best and brightest undergraduate students gather for three days of learning, networking, competition and fun at this annual events in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Click here for a video recap of the annual AMA Collegiate Conference
- Gain practical experience in competitions, certification programs and awards with the AMA
- Access to The AMA Student Career Resources section on AMA.org
- This exclusive perk provides collegiate students with tips, hints and informative career-building articles and webcasts on: success on the job, interviewing tips, networking, resume building, personal branding and developing an online presence
- Access to member only job boards to search for amazing marketing and other business related jobs and internships
- Access to marketing related webcasts, articles and current events to help you stay informed on the business world
*DISCLAIMER: You DO NOT need to be an official AMA Member (ie. you do not need to pay the student membership fee on the AMA website) to be a part of the Marketing Club at CSB/SJU.
If you have any questions, please contact the CSB/SJU Marketing Club email account at email@example.com
With American Marketing Association Membership questions please check out the help center here.